Índice de contenidos
For many reasons artificial grass is the best option if you want to refurbish your terrace, garden or any room in your home. It is resistant, looks natural and beautiful, and its maintenance is much easier and cheaper than natural grass. Moreover, it is quick and easy to install.
If you decide to install artificial grass, but you don’t know in which surfaces you can do it, don’t worry. At this article we explain how to install artificial turf on different surfaces and some easy steps to follow.
Artificial grass on soil
If you want to install artificial grass on soil, you need to follow some important steps.
Steps to install artificial grass on soil
- Measure the surface.
2. Measure and cut the turf. Take your time, this is one of the most important steps.
3. Prepare the surface. You must clean every plant, stone or root. The surface must be cleaned and flat.
4. Once it is cleaned, it is important to install an anti-weeds geotextile to avoid weeds growing and to improve the drainage that protects the ground.
5. After this, you need to lay out the artificial grass rolls on the surface. All the surface must be covered.
6. If you wish it, you can fix the turf to the ground with some adhesive.
7. Finally, you can fill in the turf with silica sand. This will set better the surface.
Artificial grass on concrete
If you would like to install artificial turf on concrete, the installation process is even easier.
Steps to follow to install artificial turf on concrete
- Measure the surface.
2. Measure and cut the turf.
3. Clean the surface.
4. Lay out the artificial grass rolls on the ground. All the surface must be covered.
5. You can use some adhesive or auto-adhesive tape to fix the turf to the ground.
6. Finally, you can fill the turf with silica sand.
Artificial grass on tiles
Other possibility is installing artificial turf on tiles.
Steps to follow to install artificial turf on tiles
- First, clean properly the surface.
2. Then, measure and cut the turf precisely.
3. Use auto-adhesive tape or any adhesive to fix the turf to the ground.
4. Finally, you can fill the turf with silica sand if you wish.
As follows, you can click the link and can follow step by step how to install artificial grass on tiles. Furthermore, you will find a tutorial video about how to install artificial grass on pavement.
In Realturf we work with the latest technologies to make sure we make the best products. Our main aim is to get our customers’ satisfaction. Let us advise you and you will enjoy an amazing garden.
With Realturf you will not want to get out of your home!